Here are the guidelines to follow during the entire month of Ramadan in order to insure plans for masjid on track without any further neighbour objections and with a smooth operation of the Center to better serve the community .
1. Daily community sponsored iftar and dinner will be provided through Ramadan for those who are attending Maghrib prayers at the masjid
2. Masjid has limited parking spaces during the construction, priorities of use are limited to elderly and those with special needs, in addition, the speakers and catering services. Use Carpool, cooperate with volunteers and security gaurds who will be helping with teh parking. Additional parking arrangement at Wayside Methodist Church parking lot corner of Cayuga Avenue and 259th place. The steet parking are also available on the north side of PCH.
Don’t block any businesses and neighbours driveways. Church parking lot will be closed right after taraweeh – owners please move your car out if you are planning to stay at the masjid. Do not throw trash in neighbours property or on streets. No noise on the night neighbours are sleeping and we need to respect their privacy.
3. Please keep quiet when walking to Masjid for Salaat and after Salaat to your car and avoid distracting neighbours at late nights.
4. Please avoid clutterign the entrance of Masjid with shoes.
5. Food is not allowed inside teh masjid, nor texting and C.Phone.
6. PLease stay in the Masjid during the Isha and Taraweeh prayers. If you leave after 8 rakat, please leave quietly
Dont stay outside to talk. Dont stay in the tent area.
7. Children must be kept, under parents control and supervision at all the times to avoid distractions during the salaat and to keep them from running around outside and avoid disturbing neighbours.
Fasting in Shaaban to honor Ramadan
On the Night of 15 Shaban, after Maghrib or Isha prayer recommended to read Surah Yasin an dmake a special supplication…
My dear brothers and sisters,
I began working at Masjid al-Noor on October 1st, 2014, and it was the most difficult decision I have ever made in my life. I had to move my work, change my friends, and move my house. It
was not the easiest process; however, by the will of Allah swt, and meeting very well-mannered and well-educated people like all of you, I came to realize the great responsibility I had. I would have to teach your children from my heart – and I hold this position with great honor.
Alhamdulilah, Allah swt has put blessings between us and has brought us to this point today. All of our success comes from the blessing of Allah swt alone. My brothers and sisters, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy Quran and celebrate you and your children, whose numbers, by the will of Allah swt, has reached 100 students from all ages. Allah says in the Quran in Surat Yunus “Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice”
There is nothing more honorable or greater than competing in al-Quran al-Kareem, whether that is memorization, knowledge or understanding. And of course, those who learn the Quran must use its teachings in daily life. So for this let the competitors compete. We will not find a more truthful person than our beloved Prophet pbuh who said, “Read the Quran because it will forgive its readers on the day of Judgment”
Allah’s book is your vessel to success. Whoever holds onto it is guided to the straight path, and whoever leaves it will be led astray. Al-Quran al-Kareem tells us stories of the past. It is the best thing among us. It is our rulebook and it encompasses only truth. The more we embrace the
Quran, the more it multiplies the noor in our hearts and the more we are guided to better things.
The more we embrace the Quran the more success and happiness we will have in our lives. And the more we embrace the Quran the more Allah rewards us with strength in every aspect of our lives.
Allah swt’s book is a way of life. Those who dive into it and reflect on its ayahs will surely find all the answers. My dear brothers and sisters if the Muslim ummah wishes for good and righteousness, then it must follow the teachings of our dear Prophet peace be upon him and the companions, because this ummah will not change until it follows the ways of the people who came before. And the people who came before followed al-Quran al-Kareem.
Dear brothers and sisters, we here in Masjid al-Noor are honored to serve you and wish that we are always exceeding your expectations. We ask that you continue to stand by us and continue to help in building the new Masjid so that one day it may be a beacon of knowledge for you and your children.
-Qari Anas DaghameemRead More
As our construction continues, hosting a fundraiser was pivotal to our goals of praying tarawih in our new mosque. We were tremendously blessed to raise over $260,000+!
The event was successful with the blessings of Allah, and our sincerest thanks are due to the youth, weekend school, board, and every other volunteer that helped during the course of the event and its
While it was successful, we are not done yet! Please continue to donate generously to the construction of our new facility.Read More